Steph and I had a great time presenting to the social media students at UMass Boston last week, and we particularly enjoyed learning more about the projects the students are undertaking. These up-and-comers are doing fabulous work with blogging and social media, and we had a blast learning more about their work and aspirations.
The students have been tasked with creating, maintaining, and promoting a blog. They were encouraged to select their own topics and work in teams, and they’ve created some really impressive projects. Many of the blogs connect to life in and around Boston, so we figured we’d link them here. Take a look at these student projects, and leave them some feedback!
These are the Boston-focused projects…
- All Access Boston: Find reviews from local students on “what’s trendy” in Beantown.
- Basically Boston: Access the latest events and activities in the Boston area.
- Urban Owls: A guide to bars and restaurants in and around Boston.
- Boston Bathrooms: A blog that George Costanza could really get behind—find the details on bathrooms across the city.
Their blogs also cover topics outside of the city…
- Just Add Popcorn: Get recommendations for more obscure films. You might find a new favorite!
- Man Up, Bro!: A funny blog about men, for men.
- Here’s the Deal, Bro: A blog to “help men in this modern age understand how women work.”
Enjoy the blogs, and be sure to leave a few comments to cheer them on in their efforts!
Till next time,
Leave a Reply
- Just for Fun
- No Comments